Guide For Author
Manuscript submitted for publication in Research of Environmental science and engineering should appropriate with the following criteria:
a.Must be written in good English language.
b.Must be original, have not been published elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any journal during the review process. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other coauthors
c.Must be following the journal instructions and have correct style before being considered for reviewing process.
2. Manuskrip file
Research of Environmental science and engineering manuscript accept in the form of Research article and Review article. As an approximate guide to length as follows:
- Research article not exceed 15 pages of single-spaced A4 text.
- Review article not exceed 20 pages of single-spaced A4 text.
- The manuscript must be prepared using word processing software, with document format doc, or docx
- Manuscript writing with TNR 10, single space. Margin Top, left, bottom, right is 1.25 cm.
3. The Content of the Article
The paper should be prepared according to the following order:
- Title Full author name (Name and Surname, not initials)
- Affiliation (full institutional mailing address – eg. Department, University, Street, Postal Code, City, Country and Email)
The abstract should be self-contained and citation-free. Abstract should contain all the essential information about paper: goals, the material and methodology, main results and conclusions, with around 250 – 300 word.
- Keywords (The keyword should be provided immediately after the abstract. It provides a maximum of 6 words which is the keyword of the whole article. These keywords will be used for indexing purpose)
- The main text
The main body of the manuscript should be provided as follows:
2.Material and method
3.Results and Discussion
All acknowledgments (if any) should be included at the very end of the paper before the references and may include supporting grants, presentations, and so forth.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that the information in each reference is complete and accurate. All references must be in alphabetical order. Citations of references in text should be identified using square brackets. All references should be cited within the text. citation writing in sentences with not more 2 author ...... (Andi & Surya, 2015). Citation writing with 3 or more authors ........ (Andi et al., 2015).
References list should be in English. Other languages of titles of papers should be marked eg (in indonesia), (in japan), etc. The author-year system for the cited references (max 3 positions in the one place) should be used in the text. Citation must using APA Citation methode
1. Haas, C. N., Rose, J. B., & Gerba, C. P. (1999). Quantitative microbial risk assessment. John Wiley & Sons.
2. Barrio-Parra, F., De Miguel, E., Lázaro-Navas, S., Gómez, A., & Izquierdo, M. (2018). Indoor dust metal loadings: a human health risk assessment. Exposure and Health, 10(1), 41-50.
3. Ramley P.R., (2015). Greenhouse gases emission mitigation relevant to changes in MSW system. Ph.D. Thesis, Columbia University, New York.
Preparation of Figures
Each figure should be supplied in a separate electronic file in bitmap formats (TIFF, GIF, JPEG, etc.). Bitmap images should be of 300 dpi resolution. We prefer colored images instead of black and white.
All figures must be numbered in the order in which they appear in the manuscript (e.g. Figure 1, Figure 2). In multi-part figures, each part should be labelled (e.g. Figure 1a, Figure 1b).
Figure captions must be saved as part of the complete text of the manuscript.
All explanations should be given in the figure caption.
Preparation of Tables
Tables should be cited consecutively in the text. Every table must have a descriptive title and if numerical measurements are given, the units should be included in the column heading.
Table captions must be included in the text of the manuscript.
Equations should be numbered serially on the right-hand side in parentheses. Capitalize and abbreviate ‘equation’ when it is used with a number Eq. (1). Spell out when it begins a sentence. Symbols for physical quantities in formulae and in the text should be in italics. Algebraic symbols are printed in upright type.
Corrected proofs must be returned to the publisher within 2-3 days of receipt. The publisher will do everything possible to ensure prompt publication. It will therefore be appreciated if the manuscripts and figures conform from the outset to the style of the journal.
Open Access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
A competing interest exists when professional judgment concerning the validity of research is influenced by a secondary interest, such as financial gain. We require that our authors reveal all possible conflicts of interest in their submitted manuscripts.
The Editor reserves the right to shorten and adjustment texts. Significant changes in the text will be agreed with the Authors.